The new Windows Vista operating system launch is super exciting! I look forward to all the beautiful, simple, easy-to-understand way that Microsoft does everything. And the price isn’t that bad, only a few hundred dollars to do what I have done for the last ten years.
I also can’t wait to get my hands on these fine products:
1) A Samsung VHS player
2) A Black and Decker Coffee Maker.
3) Sears Brand Shampoo
4) Remington Nose Hair Trimmer
5) George Foreman Indoor/Outdoor BBQ Grill
6) Kirkland Brand Computer Monitor
7) Swingline Plastic Stapler
8) RealPlayer Version13
9) Complete Volume of George W. Bush’s Speeches
10) Iraqi Police Training Manual
Finally, a reason to start using PC’s again!