1960: Cigarette Caused Fatal Fire.


4/29/1960: Harry Brandt, 53 (with cigar) stands in the ruins of his gutted Living Room in Van Nuys where his wife Charline, 46, died after a cigarette ignited a house fire. (Photo courtesy of Valley Times Collection at LAPL)

One thought on “1960: Cigarette Caused Fatal Fire.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s